Jane Sophronia Anderson
F, b. circa 1815, d. between 1852 and 1858
Jane Sophronia Anderson|b. c 1815\nd. bt 1852 - 1858|p9077.htm|Thomas J. Anderson|b. 20 Feb 1772\nd. 24 Dec 1827|p9095.htm|Jane Harriet Kennedy|b. 15 Jun 1778\nd. 22 Apr 1859|p9096.htm|||||||||||||
- Father: Thomas J. Anderson b. 20 February 1772, d. 24 December 1827
- Mother: Jane Harriet Kennedy b. 15 June 1778, d. 22 April 1859
- Jane Sophronia Anderson was born circa 1815 in South Carolina.
- She married Erasmus Wynne, son of Williamson Wynne and Eleanor Magruder, on 28 February 1831 in Greene County, Alabama.
- Erasmus Wynne and Jane Sophronia Anderson appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Greene County, Alabama, and also overseer Nathaniel James.. Other members of the household included John Magruder Wynne, Gustavus Adair Wynne, Ann Irene Wynne, Thomas A. Wynne, Harriet Jane Eleanor Wynne, Florence L. Wynne and Robert Erasmus Wynne.
- Her husband Erasmus Wynne became a widower at her death.
- Jane Sophronia Anderson died between 1852 and 1858.
- Last Edited: 15 Sep 2009
Family: Erasmus Wynne b. 19 December 1807, d. 6 March 1863
- John Magruder Wynne b. 21 October 1833, d. 4 June 1881
- Ann Irene Wynne b. circa 1834
- Gustavus Adair Wynne+ b. circa 1836
- Thomas A. Wynne b. circa 1839
- Harriet Jane Eleanor Wynne+ b. 13 November 1841, d. 12 July 1879
- Florence L. Wynne b. circa 1844
- Robert Erasmus Wynne b. circa 1848
- Mary Orlean Wynne b. circa 1852
- Ariosto Wynne b. circa 1852