Zealous Abraham Thompson
M, b. 7 March 1895, d. 5 November 1959
Zealous Abraham Thompson|b. 7 Mar 1895\nd. 5 Nov 1959|p9046.htm|Robert Lee Thompson|b. 27 Mar 1864\nd. 31 Mar 1941|p9041.htm|Laura Adams|b. 12 May 1855\nd. 10 Feb 1913|p1664.htm|Wilson N. Thompson||p23281.htm|Elizabeth Mays||p23282.htm|Felix G. Adams|b. 18 Dec 1812\nd. 2 Sep 1889|p1655.htm|Huldah A. Shields|b. 26 Feb 1820\nd. 9 Jan 1867|p1656.htm|
- Father: Robert Lee Thompson b. 27 March 1864, d. 31 March 1941
- Mother: Laura Adams b. 12 May 1855, d. 10 February 1913
- Zealous Abraham Thompson was born on 7 March 1895 in Louisiana.
- Robert Lee Thompson and Laura Adams appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Amaudville, Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana. Other members of the household included Zealous Abraham Thompson, George Felix Thompson, Lennie S. Thompson, Henry Brooks Thompson and John Franklin Thompson.
- Robert Lee Thompson and Laura Adams appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana. Other members of the household included Zealous Abraham Thompson, John Franklin Thompson, Henry Brooks Thompson, Lennie S. Thompson and Lennie M. Emery.
- He was working on the home farm, according to the 1910 census.
- Zealous Abraham Thompson appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Orleans Parish, Louisiana, at the Port of New Orleans.
- He was serving as a radio operator aboard the Mississippi Warrior Service Steamers on the Mississippi River.
- Zealous Abraham Thompson died on 5 November 1959 at age 64.
- He was buried at Myrtle Grove Cemetery in Opelousas, Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana.
- Last Edited: 2 May 2012