Henry Brooks Thompson
M, b. 25 March 1892
Henry Brooks Thompson|b. 25 Mar 1892|p9044.htm|Robert Lee Thompson|b. 27 Mar 1864\nd. 31 Mar 1941|p9041.htm|Laura Adams|b. 12 May 1855\nd. 10 Feb 1913|p1664.htm|Wilson N. Thompson||p23281.htm|Elizabeth Mays||p23282.htm|Felix G. Adams|b. 18 Dec 1812\nd. 2 Sep 1889|p1655.htm|Huldah A. Shields|b. 26 Feb 1820\nd. 9 Jan 1867|p1656.htm|
- Father: Robert Lee Thompson b. 27 March 1864, d. 31 March 1941
- Mother: Laura Adams b. 12 May 1855, d. 10 February 1913
- Henry Brooks Thompson was born on 25 March 1892 in Cuba, Sumter County, Alabama.
- Robert Lee Thompson and Laura Adams appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Amaudville, Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana. Other members of the household included Henry Brooks Thompson, George Felix Thompson, Lennie S. Thompson, John Franklin Thompson and Zealous Abraham Thompson.
- Robert Lee Thompson and Laura Adams appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana. Other members of the household included Henry Brooks Thompson, John Franklin Thompson, Zealous Abraham Thompson, Lennie S. Thompson and Lennie M. Emery.
- He was working on the home farm, according to the 1910 census.
- Henry Brooks Thompson registered for the draft on 5 June 1917 in Opelousas, Saint Landry Parish, Louisiana, while living in Opelousas, and employed as an agent by Southern Pacific Railroad in Grosse Tete, Iberville Parish.
- Last Edited: 26 Feb 2008