F, b. circa 1904
Katherine Kent|b. c 1904|p8311.htm|James Peter Kent|b. Jan 1866\nd. 27 Apr 1938|p8297.htm|John Anna Head|b. Jul 1873\nd. 5 Nov 1938|p8301.htm|Robert F. Kent|b. c 1827|p8291.htm|Lavonia F. Adams|b. c 1832|p3324.htm|(?) Head|b. s 1844\nd. b 1 Jun 1900|p8309.htm|Mary J. (?)|b. Jul 1844|p8308.htm|
- Father: James Peter Kent b. January 1866, d. 27 April 1938
- Mother: John Anna Head b. July 1873, d. 5 November 1938
- Katherine Kent was born circa 1904 in Louisiana.
- James Peter Kent Jr. appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Minden, Webster Parish, Louisiana, at South Main Street James Kent, age 25, is found in the 1920 census in Webster Parish rooming with a McDonald family, and also Mattie, age 21, and Berta, age 18, who may possibly be Mary and Katherine (?) And there also is a Mattie Kent, age 23, rooming with the Bridgeman family in Webster Parish, identified as a "helper.". Other members of the household included Katherine Kent, Mary L. Kent.
- Alvin Earle Kent and Katherine Kent appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Bossier City, Bossier Parish, Louisiana, as niece and nephew in the household of William and Willie Young.
- James Peter Kent appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Bossier Parish, Louisiana, and John Anna is enumerated in the Central Louisiana State Hospital in Rapides Parish.. Other members of the household included Katherine Kent.
- Last Edited: 27 Dec 2007