William Bolling Hall
M, b. 28 October 1818, d. 26 April 1885
William Bolling Hall|b. 28 Oct 1818\nd. 26 Apr 1885|p806.htm|William Terrell Hall|b. 4 Jun 1790\nd. 3 Oct 1836|p799.htm|Sarah Jane Sasnett|b. 22 Apr 1797\nd. 9 Aug 1843|p803.htm|Dixon Hall|b. 1755\nd. 29 Mar 1820|p788.htm|Ann Hunt|b. c 1757\nd. 8 Aug 1813|p789.htm|Richard Sasnett||p804.htm|Rebecca Borden||p805.htm|
- Father: William Terrell Hall b. 4 June 1790, d. 3 October 1836
- Mother: Sarah Jane Sasnett b. 22 April 1797, d. 9 August 1843
- William Bolling Hall was born on 28 October 1818 in Hancock County, Georgia.
- His wife Sarah Jane Sasnett became a widow at his death.
- He married Mary Bibb Hall, daughter of Bolling Hall and Jane Abercrombie, on 24 November 1836 in Autauga County, Alabama, first cousins once removed; Mary Bibb Hall's father Bolling was the brother of William Bolling Hall's paternal grandfather Dixon Hall..
- William Bolling Hall and Mary Bibb Hall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Robinson Springs, Autauga County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Sarah Hall, Bolling Hall, Absolom Hall, Mary Hall, Joseph Hall, Emma Hall, George Hall, William Hall, Ella Hall, George Washington Brown, Anna A. Hall and Mary Brown.
- He was a planter, according to the 1860 census.
- His wife Mary Bibb Hall became a widow at his death.
- William Bolling Hall died on 26 April 1885 at age 66 in Montgomery County, Alabama.
- He was buried at Hall-Rawlinson Cemetery in Millbrook, Autauga (later Elmore) County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 29 Mar 2013
Family: Mary Bibb Hall b. 17 August 1821, d. 9 January 1909