M, b. October 1871
Paul Brodnax|b. Oct 1871|p7615.htm|Thomas Whitaker Brodnax|b. c 16 Jul 1818\nd. 16 Jul 1874|p1648.htm|Caroline Elizabeth Bonneau|b. 28 Aug 1824\nd. 12 Jan 1912|p3390.htm|Robert Brodnax|b. 13 Mar 1792\nd. 27 Jul 1877|p1747.htm|Olive T. Whitaker|b. c 1795\nd. c May 1844|p1748.htm|||||||
- Father: Thomas Whitaker Brodnax b. circa 16 July 1818, d. 16 July 1874
- Mother: Caroline Elizabeth Bonneau b. 28 August 1824, d. 12 January 1912
- Paul Brodnax was born in October 1871 in Louisiana.
- William Bonneau Brodnax and Courtney Jennetta Wilson appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in San Augustine County, Texas. Other members of the household included Paul Brodnax, Edna Cornelia Brodnax, Mary Olive Brodnax, Caroline Elizabeth Bonneau and Esther Elizabeth Brodnax.
- He married Lula (?) circa 1894.
- Paul Brodnax and Lula (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Sabine County, Texas. Other members of the household included Belver C. Brodnax and Thomas D. Brodnax.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1900 census.
- Last Edited: 25 Oct 2007