Thomas Whitaker Brodnax Jr.
M, b. 30 August 1852, d. 28 August 1935
Thomas Whitaker Brodnax Jr.|b. 30 Aug 1852\nd. 28 Aug 1935|p7605.htm|Thomas Whitaker Brodnax|b. c 16 Jul 1818\nd. 16 Jul 1874|p1648.htm|Caroline Elizabeth Bonneau|b. 28 Aug 1824\nd. 12 Jan 1912|p3390.htm|Robert Brodnax|b. 13 Mar 1792\nd. 27 Jul 1877|p1747.htm|Olive T. Whitaker|b. c 1795\nd. c May 1844|p1748.htm|||||||
- Father: Thomas Whitaker Brodnax b. circa 16 July 1818, d. 16 July 1874
- Mother: Caroline Elizabeth Bonneau b. 28 August 1824, d. 12 January 1912
- Thomas Whitaker Brodnax Jr. was born on 30 August 1852 in Louisiana.
- Thomas Whitaker Brodnax and Caroline Elizabeth Bonneau appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Mansfield, DeSoto Parish, Louisiana. Other members of the household included Thomas Whitaker Brodnax Jr., Olive Anna Brodnax, John R. Brodnax, William Bonneau Brodnax and Susan M. Brodnax.
- Thomas Whitaker Brodnax and Caroline Elizabeth Bonneau appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Mansfield, DeSoto Parish, Louisiana. Other members of the household included Thomas Whitaker Brodnax Jr., John R. Brodnax, William Bonneau Brodnax, Esther Elizabeth Brodnax and Hugh Brodnax.
- Thomas Whitaker Brodnax Jr. died on 28 August 1935 at age 82 in Mexia, Limestone County, Texas.
- The following appeared on 30 August 1935 in The Dallas Morning News: P. Whit Brodnax, 83, died Wednesday at the home of his daughter, Mrs. Jerry Ward, on a farm near Mexia. He had suffered a stroke of paralysis more than a year ago, and had been in ill health since. Born April [sic] 30, 1852, Mr. Brodnax lived in the vicinity sixty-two years. Surviving are four daughters and three sons. Mrs. M. E. Tucker of Mercedes, Mrs. Earl Sharpe of Watt, Mrs. Jerry Ward of Mexia, Mrs. T. Roy Lowell? of Dallas, Bruce Brodnax of Palestine, White Brodnax Jr. of Mexia and Cox? Brodnax of Mexia. Twenty-eight grandchildren and eighteen great-grandchildren also survive.
- Last Edited: 6 Jul 2012