John L. Vredenburgh
M, b. February 1841
- John L. Vredenburgh was born in February 1841 in New York.
- He married Henrietta Rebecca Ramsdell, daughter of Charles Ramsdell and Sarah Jane Marshall, on 15 April 1874.
- John L. Vredenburgh and Henrietta Rebecca Ramsdell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at 310 West 9th and also four boarders and a servant.. Other members of the household included Theo Vredenburgh.
- He was a jeweler, according to the 1900 census.
- John L. Vredenburgh became a widower at the 1 February 1906 death of his wife Henrietta Rebecca Ramsdell.
- John L. Vredenburgh appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at 1402 Congress Avenue living in the household of government land office clerk H. Clay Smith.. Other members of the household included Theo Vredenburgh.
- He was operating a jewelry store, according to the 1910 census.
- Last Edited: 11 Sep 2012