Thomas Butler Norwood
M, b. 13 February 1835, d. circa 1912
Thomas Butler Norwood|b. 13 Feb 1835\nd. c 1912|p6668.htm|William Coleson Norwood|b. 11 Oct 1794\nd. 27 Jun 1885|p6666.htm|Elizabeth Wade LeGrand|b. 19 Feb 1808\nd. 27 Sep 1869|p6665.htm|||||||John LeGrand|b. c 1770\nd. 21 Jan 1816|p233.htm|Margaret Chambers|b. c 1780\nd. c 1845|p234.htm|
- Father: William Coleson Norwood b. 11 October 1794, d. 27 June 1885
- Mother: Elizabeth Wade LeGrand b. 19 February 1808, d. 27 September 1869
- Thomas Butler Norwood was born on 13 February 1835 in North Carolina.
- William Coleson Norwood and Elizabeth Wade LeGrand appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in San Augustine County, Texas, and also Connecticut-born farmer John See.. Other members of the household included Thomas Butler Norwood, Hampton L. Norwood, James LeGrand Norwood, Eliza Jane Norwood, Adeline America Norwood, Sarah Osborne Norwood, Edwin Oswald Norwood, Edwin Oswald LeGrand and James Branch LeGrand.
- Thomas Butler Norwood appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Mount Pleasant, Titus County, Texas, boarding in the household of farmer John J. Margrave.
- He was a teacher, according to the 1860 census.
- He married Mary McWilliams on 10 January 1865.
- Thomas Butler Norwood and Mary McWilliams appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Denton County, Texas, with six of their children, as yet unrecorded, living next door to his brother Hampton.. Other members of the household included Lizzie Arnold and Frank Arnold.
- He was a minister, according to the 1880 census.
- Thomas Butler Norwood died circa 1912.
- Last Edited: 10 Jun 2007
Family: Mary McWilliams b. circa 1839