F, b. 7 January 1891, d. 23 February 1920
Fannie McCune|b. 7 Jan 1891\nd. 23 Feb 1920|p637.htm|Robert D. McCune|b. 14 May 1857\nd. 13 Aug 1902|p434.htm|Salome Teague|b. 22 Mar 1862\nd. 23 Jan 1935|p435.htm|James P. McCune|b. 22 Jul 1820\nd. 5 Feb 1891|p432.htm|Mary H. Doak|b. 13 Jan 1832\nd. 15 Mar 1920|p433.htm|James C. Teague|b. 23 Jul 1823\nd. 2 Feb 1885|p144.htm|Olive A. McMahan|b. c 1831\nd. bt 1862 - 1865|p145.htm|
- Father: Robert D. McCune b. 14 May 1857, d. 13 August 1902
- Mother: Salome Teague b. 22 March 1862, d. 23 January 1935
- Fannie McCune was born on 7 January 1891 in Texas.
- Robert D. McCune and Salome Teague appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Fannie McCune, Howard Efford McCune, Robert Teague McCune, John Ollie McCune, Rufus Marvin McCune, Joe Morris McCune, Eugene Scott McCune and Thomas Campbell McCune.
- She married George Mark Wood, son of Rush Brevard Wood and Katie Bertha Reed, on 25 January 1906 in Grimes County, Texas. Also, George Mark's sister Carrie married Fannie's brother Howard, and his sister Katie married her brother John Ollie.
- George Mark Wood and Fannie McCune appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Grimes County, Texas, living between Howard and Carrie McCune (Fannie's brother and George's sister) and John Ollie and Katie McCune (also Fannie's brother and George's sister).. Other members of the household included Robert Brevard Wood.
- George Mark Wood and Fannie McCune appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Robert Brevard Wood and Mark Campbell Wood.
- Her husband George Mark Wood became a widower at her death.
- Fannie McCune died on 23 February 1920 at age 29 in Texas.
- She was buried at Fairview Cemetery in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 8 May 2013