Hattie Agnes Teague
F, b. June 1891, d. 1917
Hattie Agnes Teague|b. Jun 1891\nd. 1917|p6.htm|John D. Teague|b. 10 Jun 1856\nd. 3 Apr 1939|p23.htm|Mary Thomas Whitfield|b. 21 Jul 1863\nd. 9 Sep 1940|p24.htm|James C. Teague|b. 23 Jul 1823\nd. 2 Feb 1885|p144.htm|Olive A. McMahan|b. c 1831\nd. bt 1862 - 1865|p145.htm|John T. Whitfield|b. Oct 1836\nd. bt 1900 - 1910|p25.htm|Charlotte Wilkerson|b. c 1834\nd. bt 1880 - 1888|p26.htm|
Hattie Agnes Teague Wood Ward (1891-1917) with son Billie Wood
- Father: John D. Teague b. 10 June 1856, d. 3 April 1939
- Mother: Mary Thomas Whitfield b. 21 July 1863, d. 9 September 1940
- Hattie Agnes Teague was born in June 1891 in Grimes County, Texas.
- She was known as Agnes Teague.
- John D. Teague and Mary Thomas Whitfield appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Grimes County, Texas, enumerated next to J. D.'s half-brother Joe Teague.. Other members of the household included Hattie Agnes Teague, Clem Boyd Teague, Floyd Preston Teague, Carrie Z. Teague and Dink Etta Teague.
- She married Walter Warren Wood, son of Solomon William Wood and Martha Clarana Reed, on 26 April 1908 in Grimes County, Texas.
- Walter Warren Wood and Hattie Agnes Teague appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Grimes County, Texas, living next door Agnes' sister Carrie Garner.
- Members of the Haynie and Wood families, and some neighbors, were photographed in front of "the Haynie hotel" in Richards, about 1911.
- An early photographic portrait was made of little Billie Wood.
- She married Blake Zenella Ward, son of Oscar Zenella Ward and Martha A. Moore, on 12 September 1915 in Grimes County, Texas, with W. L. Pate, MG, officiating..
- Hattie Agnes Teague died in 1917 apparently of complications of childbirth. Her grave marker reads: "Agnes Wood Ward & Babies."
- She was buried at Fairview Cemetery in Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- Last Edited: 25 Apr 2012