William Fielding Spiller
M, b. 6 January 1847, d. 27 September 1913
William Fielding Spiller|b. 6 Jan 1847\nd. 27 Sep 1913|p5897.htm|George Anderson Spiller|b. 9 Aug 1818\nd. 11 Apr 1854|p4352.htm|Jemima Susanna Diuguid|b. 11 Dec 1825\nd. 4 Nov 1897|p4355.htm|George W. Spiller|b. c 1788|p4353.htm|Mary A. Spears|b. c 1793|p4354.htm|William S. Duiguid||p5921.htm|Susannah Thornhill||p5922.htm|
William Fielding Spiller, 1847-1913
- Father: George Anderson Spiller b. 9 August 1818, d. 11 April 1854
- Mother: Jemima Susanna Diuguid b. 11 December 1825, d. 4 November 1897
- William Fielding Spiller was born on 6 January 1847 in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- George Anderson Spiller and Jemima Susanna Diuguid appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included William Fielding Spiller.
- Jemima Susanna Diuguid appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Montgomery PO, Montgomery County, Virginia, enumerated next to her brother-in-law Preston Spiller.. Other members of the household included William Fielding Spiller, Harriett Susan Spiller.
- William Fielding Spiller appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Danville, Montgomery County, Texas, enumerated next to his first cousin Mary Hester Spiller Griffin.. Other members of the household included Jemima Susanna Diuguid. Also in the household was one female domestic servant.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1870 census.
- He married Elizabeth Catherine Irvine, daughter of Peter Belles Irvine and Minerva Angelia Tabor, on 7 May 1872 in Montgomery County, Texas, G. S. Sandell officiating..
- William Fielding Spiller and Elizabeth Catherine Irvine appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Montgomery County, Texas, Need to record birth information for all.. Other members of the household included William Fielding Spiller Jr., Elizabeth Irvine Spiller, Irmalie Spiller, George Browder Spiller, George Irvine Spiller, Mabel Cayloma Spiller and Jo Rice Spiller.
- William Fielding Spiller died on 27 September 1913 at age 66.
- He was buried at the old Danville cemetery in Montgomery County, Texas, on present-day Shepard Hill Road.
- For burial and additional biographical information, see The Old Danville Cemetery on Shepard Hill Road near Willis in Montgomery County, Texas, website by Karen Lawless.
- Last Edited: 11 May 2013
Family: Elizabeth Catherine Irvine b. 9 March 1855, d. 18 September 1943
- Blanche Elizabeth Spiller b. 16 July 1874, d. 27 April 1887
- Charles Everett Spiller b. 8 December 1876, d. 19 July 1923
- Hallie Susan Spiller b. 23 February 1879, d. 16 June 1886
- Elizabeth Irvine Spiller b. 20 February 1881, d. 8 April 1967
- Mary Lucy Spiller+ b. 7 June 1883, d. 1 September 1967
- Allie Diuguid Spiller b. say 1885
- William Fielding Spiller Jr. b. circa 1889
- George Irvine Spiller+ b. 1891, d. 1940
- Irmalie Spiller b. circa 1892
- Mabel Cayloma Spiller+ b. 24 September 1895, d. 15 September 1978
- George Browder Spiller b. circa 1896
- Jo Rice Spiller b. circa 1900