Lee Ola Ward
F, b. 24 August 1913, d. 5 August 1999
Lee Ola Ward|b. 24 Aug 1913\nd. 5 Aug 1999|p559.htm|Will Jay Ward|b. 25 Jul 1885\nd. 7 Nov 1974|p558.htm|Dink Etta Teague|b. 2 Nov 1897\nd. 4 Nov 1948|p557.htm|Oscar Z. Ward|b. 1 Jan 1857\nd. 29 Mar 1944|p1055.htm|Martha A. Moore|b. 2 Jun 1856\nd. 7 Feb 1931|p1056.htm|John D. Teague|b. 10 Jun 1856\nd. 3 Apr 1939|p23.htm|Mary T. Whitfield|b. 21 Jul 1863\nd. 9 Sep 1940|p24.htm|
Lee Ola Ward Fletcher, 1913-1999
- Father: Will Jay Ward b. 25 July 1885, d. 7 November 1974
- Mother: Dink Etta Teague b. 2 November 1897, d. 4 November 1948
- Lee Ola Ward was born on 24 August 1913 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- Will Jay Ward and Dink Etta Teague appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Lee Ola Ward, Mary Hazel Ward, John Oscar Ward and Maureen Alvarice Ward.
- Ward and Whitfield cousins were photographed about 1931 in Richards.
- She married Fletcher Calvert Cook, son of Henry Fletcher Cook and Vada Ann Disman, on 16 November 1935.
- In 1993, Lee Ola Ward was living in Orange, Orange County, Texas, at 1730 Camelot Drive.
- Lee Ola Ward became a widow at the 17 April 1994 death of her husband Fletcher Calvert Cook.
- The SSDI lists Ooltewah, Hamilton County, Tennessee, as the last residence of record of Lee Ola Ward.
- Lee Ola Ward died on 5 August 1999 at age 85 in Orange County, Texas.
- She was buried at Fairview Cemetery in Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Fletcher Calvert Cook and Lee Ola Ward.
- Last Edited: 22 Apr 2012
Family: Fletcher Calvert Cook b. 2 August 1913, d. 17 April 1994