Clem Boyd Teague
M, b. 16 October 1885, d. 8 November 1956
Clem Boyd Teague|b. 16 Oct 1885\nd. 8 Nov 1956|p538.htm|John D. Teague|b. 10 Jun 1856\nd. 3 Apr 1939|p23.htm|Mary Thomas Whitfield|b. 21 Jul 1863\nd. 9 Sep 1940|p24.htm|James C. Teague|b. 23 Jul 1823\nd. 2 Feb 1885|p144.htm|Olive A. McMahan|b. c 1831\nd. bt 1862 - 1865|p145.htm|John T. Whitfield|b. Oct 1836\nd. bt 1900 - 1910|p25.htm|Charlotte Wilkerson|b. c 1834\nd. bt 1880 - 1888|p26.htm|
Clem Boyd Teague, 1885-1956
- Father: John D. Teague b. 10 June 1856, d. 3 April 1939
- Mother: Mary Thomas Whitfield b. 21 July 1863, d. 9 September 1940
- Clem Boyd Teague was born on 16 October 1885 in Plantersville, Grimes County, Texas.
- John D. Teague and Mary Thomas Whitfield appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Grimes County, Texas, enumerated next to J. D.'s half-brother Joe Teague.. Other members of the household included Clem Boyd Teague, Floyd Preston Teague, Carrie Z. Teague, Hattie Agnes Teague and Dink Etta Teague.
- William Todd Terrell and Kate Kelley Hurst appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Coleman County, Texas. Other members of the household included Clem Boyd Teague, Kathaline Terrell.
- He was a hired man working on the Terrell farm, according to the 1910 census.
- He married Mattie Amanda Grissom, daughter of Robert Calvin Grissom and Martha Elizabeth Walker, on 3 September 1911 in Texas.
- Clem Boyd Teague registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Grimes County, Texas, while living in Richards with his wife Mattie, and employed as a stationary engineer by Magnolia Petroleum Company.
- Clem Boyd Teague and Mattie Amanda Grissom appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Hillsboro, Hill County, Texas. Other members of the household included Carroll Preston Teague and Mary Hortense Teague.
- He was an engineer with a petroleum company, according to the 1920 census.
- Clem Boyd Teague and Mattie Amanda Grissom appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Harris County, Texas, off Hardy Street Road. Also in the household was lodger Beulah Enloe, public school teacher.. Other members of the household included Carroll Preston Teague and Mary Hortense Teague.
- He was chief engineer at a pumping station, according to the 1930 census.
- Clem, Dink and Floyd Teague appear together in a photograph taken during the 1940s.
- Clem Boyd Teague died on 8 November 1956 at age 71 in Golden Acres, Harris County, Texas, at 502 Holly at his residence. . His death was officially witnessed by Carroll Preston Teague.
- His wife Mattie Amanda Grissom became a widow at his death.
- He was buried at South Park Cemetery in Pearland, Brazoria County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 23 Apr 2012