Francis Oscar Bay
M, b. 28 June 1893, d. 28 March 1923
Francis Oscar Bay|b. 28 Jun 1893\nd. 28 Mar 1923|p461.htm|John Edwin Bay|b. 2 Oct 1859\nd. 31 May 1926|p143.htm|Stacy Scott Teague|b. 22 May 1859\nd. 5 Dec 1931|p142.htm|Andrew F. Bay|b. 1 Apr 1817\nd. 25 Apr 1878|p467.htm|Elizabeth B. Jones|b. 17 Mar 1820\nd. 3 Feb 1898|p468.htm|James C. Teague|b. 23 Jul 1823\nd. 2 Feb 1885|p144.htm|Olive A. McMahan|b. c 1831\nd. bt 1862 - 1865|p145.htm|
Francis Oscar "Frank" Bay, 1892-1923
- Father: John Edwin Bay b. 2 October 1859, d. 31 May 1926
- Mother: Stacy Scott Teague b. 22 May 1859, d. 5 December 1931
- Francis Oscar Bay was born on 28 June 1893 in Fairview, Grimes County, Texas.
- He was known as Frank.
- John Edwin Bay and Stacy Scott Teague appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Francis Oscar Bay, James Foster Bay, Willie Agnes Bay, Claudia Gertrude Bay, Mary Lee Bay, Olive Elizabeth Bay and Eugenie Salome Bay.
- John Edwin Bay and Stacy Scott Teague appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Francis Oscar Bay, Olive Elizabeth Bay, Eugenie Salome Bay and Myrtle Ernestine Bay.
- John Edwin and Stacy Scott Teague Bay were photographed with their children and grandchildren during 1915 in front of "the Bay hotel" in Richards.
- Francis Oscar Bay registered for the draft on 5 June 1917 in Addington, Jefferson County, Oklahoma, while single and living in Richards, Grimes County, Texas, and working as an engineer for Magnolia Petroleum Company in Addington.
- He married Ella T. Keyser circa 1921.
- His wife Ella T. Keyser became a widow at his death.
- Francis Oscar Bay died on 28 March 1923 at age 29 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas, . His death was officially witnessed by Stacy Scott Teague.
- He was buried at Fairview Cemetery in Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- Last Edited: 26 Jan 2012
Family: Ella T. Keyser b. circa 1902