Helen Elizabeth Uzzell
F, b. 14 September 1884, d. 24 October 1964
Helen Elizabeth Uzzell|b. 14 Sep 1884\nd. 24 Oct 1964|p4263.htm|Calvin Dunn Uzzell|b. 22 Dec 1838\nd. 24 Mar 1921|p1078.htm|Susan Elizabeth Kennard|b. 20 Sep 1843\nd. 1918|p1079.htm|Major B. Uzzell Jr.|b. 20 Nov 1806\nd. 8 Aug 1882|p1065.htm|Margaret Bryan|b. 14 Apr 1810\nd. 26 Jul 1870|p1066.htm|Michael M. Kennard|b. 27 Jul 1809\nd. 7 Jul 1895|p1089.htm|Mary A. Womack|b. 30 Jun 1826\nd. 21 Jun 1874|p1090.htm|
- Father: Calvin Dunn Uzzell b. 22 December 1838, d. 24 March 1921
- Mother: Susan Elizabeth Kennard b. 20 September 1843, d. 1918
- Helen Elizabeth Uzzell was born on 14 September 1884 in Texas.
- She was known as Bessie.
- She married William Howard Hurst, son of Thomas Jefferson Hurst and Katherine Kelley, on 8 June 1904 in Grimes County, Texas.
- William Howard Hurst and Helen Elizabeth Uzzell appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, and also six other children (Jack, Howard Jr., Lizzy Kate, Drew, Doris Fay and Mardel) who have not yet been recorded.
- She officially witnessed the death of William Howard Hurst on 10 February 1956 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas.
- Helen Elizabeth Uzzell died on 24 October 1964 at age 80 in Grimes County, Texas.
- She was buried at Odd Fellows Cemetery in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 22 Apr 2012