Julia Ann Reed
F, b. 16 September 1842, d. 22 December 1912
- Julia Ann Reed was born on 16 September 1842 in Alabama.
- She married Elisha Bryan Uzzell, son of Major Ben Uzzell Jr. and Margaret Bryan, on 24 August 1865 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- Elisha Bryan Uzzell and Julia Ann Reed appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included William Albert Uzzell, Bryant Uzzell, Louella Uzzell, Major B. Uzzell, Smithie Corine Uzzell, Maggie Uzzell, John Calvin Uzzell, Claude L. Uzzell and Major Ben Uzzell Jr.. Daughter Lucretia, who would have been age 11, is not included in the enumeration. Major Ben's wife Margaret Johnson Fralick is enumerated in another household in Montgomery, with her half-brother John Ellis.
- Her husband Elisha Bryan Uzzell became a widower at her death.
- Julia Ann Reed died on 22 December 1912 at age 70 in Bee County, Texas.
- She was buried at Clareville Cemetery in Clareville, Bee County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 16 Sep 2011
Family: Elisha Bryan Uzzell b. 26 December 1843, d. 25 May 1928
- William Albert Uzzell+ b. 24 June 1866, d. 10 November 1949
- Lucretia Ella Uzzell+ b. 28 March 1869, d. 19 February 1959
- Bryant Uzzell b. 28 August 1869, d. 16 November 1938
- Louella Uzzell b. circa 1872
- Major B. Uzzell+ b. 12 February 1873, d. 24 May 1913
- Smithie Corine Uzzell b. 21 September 1873, d. 23 June 1968
- Maggie Uzzell b. circa 1877
- John Calvin Uzzell+ b. 10 August 1877, d. 13 January 1948
- Claude L. Uzzell b. 4 October 1879, d. 13 June 1951