Birdie Lee Lucas
F, b. 22 March 1908, d. 16 December 1991
Birdie Lee Lucas|b. 22 Mar 1908\nd. 16 Dec 1991|p3845.htm|William Madison Lucas|b. c Jun 1875|p23239.htm|Mary Tenery|b. c Nov 1879|p23238.htm|||||||||||||
Birdie Lee Lucas Page, 1908-1991
- Birdie Lee Lucas was born on 22 March 1908 in Archer County, Texas.
- She married (?) Sexton.
- She married Jack D. Page, son of Jonathan Seaborn Page and Effie Page, on 23 December 1940.
- Birdie Lee Lucas became a widow at the 1 April 1981 death of her husband Jack D. Page.
- Birdie Lee Lucas died on 16 December 1991 at age 83 in Lake Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at Lake Worth Nursing Center.
- She was buried at Mount Olivet Cemetery in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
- The following appeared on 18 December 1991 in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram: (Fort Worth) Birdie Lee Lucas Page, a homemaker, died Monday at a Lake Worth nursing center. She was 83.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Mount Olivet Funeral Home. Burial will be in Mount Olivet Cemetery.
The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 tonight at the funeral home.
Mrs. Page was born in Archer County and had lived in Tarrant County for most of her life and in Lake Worth for 51 years.She was a Baptist.
Mrs. Page was married to Jack D. Page, who died in 1981.
Survivors: Daughter, Ruth Sexton Ewald of Light House Point, Fla; stepdaughter, Janice Chamberlain of Columbus, Ohio; seven grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Jack D. Page and Birdie Lee Lucas.
- Last Edited: 25 Apr 2012