F, b. circa 1835
Eliza Yoakum|b. c 1835|p373.htm|Henderson King Yoakum|b. 6 Sep 1810\nd. 30 Nov 1856|p2433.htm|Eveline Cannon|b. c 1813|p2435.htm|||||||||||||
- Father: Henderson King Yoakum b. 6 September 1810, d. 30 November 1856
- Mother: Eveline Cannon b. circa 1813
- Eliza Yoakum was born circa 1835 in Tennessee.
- Henderson King Yoakum and Eveline Cannon appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Eliza Yoakum, Martha Yoakum, Mary Yoakum, George Yoakum, Robert Yoakum and Anna Yoakum.
- She married Duncan G. Campbell, son of William Archibald Campbell and Elizabeth A. Barnes, on 8 July 1852 in Walker County, Texas, with F. A. McShan, MG, officiating..
- Duncan G. Campbell and Eliza Yoakum appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Henderson Yoakum Campbell.
- On Monday, 1 December 1862, Green Wood recorded: "Sent carriage for Mrs. Duncan Campbell to Huntsville."
- Eliza Yoakum became a widow at the 1867 death of her husband Duncan G. Campbell.
- Eliza Yoakum appeared in the 1903 Los Angeles, California, City Directory at 722 Grand Avenue listed as Eliza Y Campbell (wid Duncan G)..
- Last Edited: 8 Apr 2013