Thomas Hall Brodnax
M, b. 1 November 1784, d. circa 1847
Thomas Hall Brodnax|b. 1 Nov 1784\nd. c 1847|p3542.htm|John Brodnax|b. c 1749\nd. 28 Feb 1829|p3538.htm|Martha Rivers|b. c 1760\nd. c 1827|p3539.htm|William Brodnax II||p9179.htm|Ann Hall|b. s 1725|p9227.htm|Thomas S. Rivers|b. 28 Jun 1740\nd. c 1790|p2103.htm|Mary (?)|b. s 1740|p2104.htm|
- Father: John Brodnax b. circa 1749, d. 28 February 1829
- Mother: Martha Rivers b. circa 1760, d. circa 1827
- Thomas Hall Brodnax was born on 1 November 1784 in Brunswick County, Virginia.
- He married Winifred Tucker Mitchell, daughter of Gen. Henry Mitchell and Frances C. Hobbs, on 3 May 1804.
- Thomas Hall Brodnax died circa 1847 in Madison County, Mississippi.
- Robert and Henry Power Brodnax married sisters Mildred and Olive Taylor Whitaker, and their first cousin Catherine B. Whitaker (sister of Orrendatus "Orrin" Whitaker) married a third brother, John Hunt Broadnax. A fourth brother William T. Broadnax married Mary Whitaker, whose origins are as yet unknown.
- Last Edited: 29 Feb 2008