Mary Frances Vanorden
F, b. circa 1828
Mary Frances Vanorden|b. c 1828|p3507.htm|Peter Vanorden|b. 23 Jun 1795\nd. 11 Jul 1846|p1524.htm|Marcia Pegues|b. 3 Feb 1800\nd. Sep 1857|p1523.htm|(?) Vanorden|b. s 1775|p1755.htm|Unknown (?)|b. s 1775|p1757.htm|William Pegues|b. 29 Nov 1775\nd. 4 Nov 1857|p1517.htm|Sarah Speed|b. c 1777|p1521.htm|
- Father: Peter Vanorden b. 23 June 1795, d. 11 July 1846
- Mother: Marcia Pegues b. 3 February 1800, d. September 1857
- Mary Frances Vanorden was born circa 1828 in South Carolina or Alabama.
- She and John E. Bouchell obtained a marriage license on 10 December 1845 in Perry county, Alabama, with S. Welkson officiating.
- John E. Bouchell and Mary Frances Vanorden appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Athens, Dallas County, Alabama, enumerated next to Eliza Pegues, widow of Mary's maternal grandfather's brother Claudius Butler Pegues.. Other members of the household included M. E. Bouchell, S. E. Bouchell and J. N. Bouchell.
- She married S. C. McMillan on 11 April 1861 in Marengo County, Alabama, and interesting that also in Marengo there is a marriage or license dated 4 April 1861 for M. E. Bonchelle and Samuel T. Dickenson, possibly the license for their marriage on the 11th (?).
- S. C. McMillan and Mary Frances Vanorden appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Demopolis, Marengo County, Alabama, and also one domestic servant.. Other members of the household included Thomas Bouchell and Peter Bouchell.
- Last Edited: 1 Jan 2008