John Crowder Thomas
M, b. September 1862
John Crowder Thomas|b. Sep 1862|p3376.htm|Thomas Colley Thomas|b. 7 Mar 1826\nd. 8 Jan 1894|p3374.htm|Virginia Elizabeth McCullers Speight|b. 16 Dec 1825\nd. 30 Jun 1871|p3372.htm|Theophilus C. Thomas Jr.|b. 25 Jan 1790\nd. 17 Mar 1849|p16443.htm|Elizabeth M. Colley|b. c 24 Jan\nd. 2 Jun 1857|p16281.htm|John Speight|b. c 1790\nd. Oct 1825|p3350.htm|Matilda M. Wood|b. c 1800\nd. 4 Jun 1871|p3347.htm|
- Father: Thomas Colley Thomas b. 7 March 1826, d. 8 January 1894
- Mother: Virginia Elizabeth McCullers Speight b. 16 December 1825, d. 30 June 1871
- John Crowder Thomas was born in September 1862 in Alabama.
- He was known as Crowder.
- Thomas Colley Thomas and Virginia Elizabeth McCullers Speight appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Mantua, Greene County, Alabama. Other members of the household included John Crowder Thomas, M. Georgia V. Thomas and James Cameron Anderson.
- Ashley Wood Spaight Anderson and Sarah M. Jones appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Clinton, Greene County, Alabama. Other members of the household included John Crowder Thomas, M. Georgia V. Thomas and George Landon Clanton Jr.
- John Crowder Thomas appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Clinton, Greene County, Alabama, in the household of farmer W. W. Pippen.
- He was working as a farm hand, according to the 1900 census.
- Last Edited: 16 Sep 2009