Florence E. Burch
F, b. circa 1844
Florence E. Burch|b. c 1844|p3054.htm|James Irby Burch|b. 16 Mar 1824\nd. 12 Nov 1883|p3052.htm|Jeannette Mitchell|b. 10 Jun 1826\nd. 15 Dec 1854|p3053.htm|John Burch|b. 30 May 1776\nd. 8 Jun 1837|p3031.htm|Elizabeth Wright|b. 27 Mar 1785\nd. 1 Jul 1858|p3032.htm|William Mitchell|b. c 1787\nd. 12 Apr 1856|p4210.htm|Martha Hill|b. 25 Oct 1791\nd. 4 Mar 1851|p14429.htm|
- Father: James Irby Burch b. 16 March 1824, d. 12 November 1883
- Mother: Jeannette Mitchell b. 10 June 1826, d. 15 December 1854
- Florence E. Burch was born circa 1844 in Alabama or posibly Georgia.
- James Irby Burch and Jeannette Mitchell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Florence E. Burch, Jane M. Burch, Red Augustus Burch and Antoinette Burch.
- Julius Caesar Bonaparte Mitchell and Rebecca Ellen Murdock appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Montgomery County, Alabama, the Burch children of Julius' sister Jeanette and her husband James Burch, Rebecca's mother's brother.. Other members of the household included Florence E. Burch, Ellen Burch Mitchell, Murdock Mitchell, Lily Grace Mitchell, Jane M. Burch and Red Augustus Burch.
- She married Richard Charles circa 1865.
- Richard Charles and Florence E. Burch appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Mt. Meigs PO, Montgomery County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Martha James Burch, Mary J. Charles and Thomas T. Charles.
- Last Edited: 19 Nov 2010