Eason Blue Wood
M, b. circa 1831
Eason Blue Wood|b. c 1831|p3001.htm|Allen Wood|b. 20 Mar 1797\nd. 9 Jan 1873|p2991.htm|Delilah Clower|b. 26 Apr 1805\nd. c 1877|p2997.htm|Joshua Wood|b. 8 Oct 1765\nd. b 27 May 1844|p392.htm|Sarah Ridley|b. s 1771\nd. b 7 Aug 1820|p2987.htm|Jonathan Clower|b. s 1758|p2998.htm|Mary Shuler|b. s 1780|p2999.htm|
- Father: Allen Wood b. 20 March 1797, d. 9 January 1873
- Mother: Delilah Clower b. 26 April 1805, d. circa 1877
- Eason Blue Wood was born circa 1831 in Bibb County, Alabama.
- He and Henry Black Wood and Susannah Eugenia Wood accompanied Allen Wood and Delilah Clower to Fayetteville, Talladega County, Alabama, in circa 1834.
- Allen Wood and Delilah Clower appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Hatchet Creek, Coosa County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Eason Blue Wood, Henry Black Wood, Mary Willis Wood, Peity Dodd Wood, Elisha Beecher Steadman Wood, Missouri Ann Pearson Wood and William Forrest Wood.
- He was a farmer, and also attending school, according to the 1850 census.
- He married Sarah Ann Barrett, daughter of James Barrett and Elizabeth W. Parks, in 1861.
- Last Edited: 11 Dec 2006
Family: Sarah Ann Barrett b. 5 April 1842