M, b. circa 1855
Ernest Terrell|b. c 1855|p2899.htm|Alexander Watkins Terrell|b. 3 Nov 1827\nd. c 8 Sep 1912|p2894.htm|Ann Elizabeth Bouldin|b. 23 May 1829\nd. 16 Jul 1860|p2895.htm|Christopher J. Terrell|b. 18 Jul 1798\nd. 18 Aug 1833|p2903.htm|Susan Kennerly|b. s 1800|p2904.htm|James E. Bouldin|b. 1 Oct 1796\nd. 13 Jul 1876|p2915.htm|Malinda L. Saunders|b. 1805\nd. c Feb 1869|p2916.htm|
- Father: Alexander Watkins Terrell b. 3 November 1827, d. circa 8 September 1912
- Mother: Ann Elizabeth Bouldin b. 23 May 1829, d. 16 July 1860
- Ernest Terrell was born circa 1855 in Texas.
- Alexander Watkins Terrell and Ann Elizabeth Bouldin appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Austin, Travis County, Texas. Other members of the household included Ernest Terrell, Constance Terrell, Mary Lee Terrell, Lilla Terrell and Arthur J. Terrell.
- Alexander Watkins Terrell and Sarah Douglass Mitchell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Calvert PO, Robertson County, Texas. Other members of the household included Ernest Terrell, Constance Terrell, Mary Lee Terrell, Lilla Terrell, Arthur J. Terrell, Bettie Terrell and Howard D. Terrell. Constance also is enumerated with her husband Abner Cook in Travis County.
- Last Edited: 7 Jun 2005