Ann Elizabeth Bouldin
F, b. 23 May 1829, d. 16 July 1860
Ann Elizabeth Bouldin|b. 23 May 1829\nd. 16 Jul 1860|p2895.htm|James E. Bouldin|b. 1 Oct 1796\nd. 13 Jul 1876|p2915.htm|Malinda L. Saunders|b. 1805\nd. c Feb 1869|p2916.htm|||||||||||||
- Father: James E. Bouldin b. 1 October 1796, d. 13 July 1876
- Mother: Malinda L. Saunders b. 1805, d. circa February 1869
- Ann Elizabeth Bouldin was born on 23 May 1829 in Bedford County, Virginia.
- She married Alexander Watkins Terrell, son of Christopher Johnson Terrell and Susan Kennerly, circa 1849.
- Alexander Watkins Terrell and Ann Elizabeth Bouldin appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Washington, Buchanan County, Missouri. Other members of the household included Constance Terrell and Joseph Christopher Terrell.
- Alexander Watkins Terrell and Ann Elizabeth Bouldin appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Austin, Travis County, Texas. Other members of the household included Constance Terrell, Mary Lee Terrell, Lilla Terrell, Ernest Terrell and Arthur J. Terrell.
- Her husband Alexander Watkins Terrell became a widower at her death.
- Ann Elizabeth Bouldin died on 16 July 1860 at age 31 in Travis County, Texas.
- She was buried at Oakwood Cemetery in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 22 Oct 2011