Sarah Douglass Mitchell
F, b. circa 1845, d. 1871
Sarah Douglass Mitchell|b. c 1845\nd. 1871|p2885.htm|James L. Mitchell|b. c 1799\nd. c 1878|p378.htm|Elizabeth H. Douglass|b. c 1815\nd. 21 Apr 1887|p1938.htm|John Mitchell|b. c 1775\nd. c 1828|p18821.htm|Loveny Edwards|b. 2 Mar 1782|p18820.htm|William H. Douglass|b. 10 Oct 1782\nd. 24 Jul 1834|p2888.htm|Sarah G. Edwards|b. 4 Oct 1788\nd. 5 May 1865|p2889.htm|
- Father: James L. Mitchell b. circa 1799, d. circa 1878
- Mother: Elizabeth H. Douglass b. circa 1815, d. 21 April 1887
- Sarah Douglass Mitchell was born circa 1845 in Alabama.
- James L. Mitchell and Elizabeth H. Douglass appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Vernon, Autauga County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Sarah Douglass Mitchell, William Douglass Mitchell, Cornelia Josephine Mitchell, Laura Mitchell and Charles J. Mitchell.
- She married Alexander Watkins Terrell, son of Christopher Johnson Terrell and Susan Kennerly, circa 1866.
- Alexander Watkins Terrell and Sarah Douglass Mitchell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Calvert PO, Robertson County, Texas. Other members of the household included Constance Terrell, Mary Lee Terrell, Lilla Terrell, Ernest Terrell, Arthur J. Terrell, Bettie Terrell and Howard D. Terrell. Constance also is enumerated with her husband Abner Cook in Travis County.
- Sarah Douglass Mitchell died in 1871.
- Her husband Alexander Watkins Terrell became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 23 Oct 2011