John Howard Blue
M, b. circa 1849
John Howard Blue|b. c 1849|p2485.htm|Oliver Rufus Blue|b. 24 Mar 1822\nd. 8 Jan 1893|p11430.htm|Ann (?)|b. c 1826|p11431.htm|Neil Blue|b. 9 Dec 1793\nd. 24 Jun 1877|p21000.htm|Eliza Powers|d. 1854|p21010.htm|||||||
- John Howard Blue was born circa 1849 in Mobile County, Alabama.
- He married Mary Wood Cook, daughter of Andrew Jackson Cook and Sarah Juliet Evelina Mitchell, on 23 October 1876 in Montgomery County, Alabama.
- John Howard Blue and Mary Wood Cook appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama, Also in the household were O. R. and Ann Blue, likely John's father and mother.. Other members of the household included John Howard Blue Jr., Mary Ellen Blue, Oliver Rufus Blue and Ann (?).
- He was a physician, according to the 1880 census.
- Last Edited: 5 May 2011
Family: Mary Wood Cook b. April 1855, d. 13 January 1926
- John Howard Blue Jr. b. 31 August 1877, d. 6 May 1960
- Mary Ellen Blue+ b. 9 May 1879, d. 25 March 1948
- Kate Blue b. November 1881, d. 12 March 1950
- Harvey Morris Blue b. 22 October 1884, d. 2 July 1938
- Annie Howard Blue b. May 1887, d. 16 August 1955
- George Eason Blue b. 4 December 1890, d. 27 May 1944
- Florence Blue+ b. September 1893, d. 27 December 1970