Mary Louisa Mitchell
F, b. 21 October 1842, d. 17 December 1915
Mary Louisa Mitchell|b. 21 Oct 1842\nd. 17 Dec 1915|p2448.htm|Columbus White Mitchell|b. 3 Oct 1816\nd. 23 May 1856|p2441.htm|Sarah B. Fitzpatrick|b. 26 Sep 1819\nd. 20 Oct 1865|p2442.htm|Thomas J. Mitchell|b. 5 Aug 1778\nd. 22 Nov 1843|p323.htm|Mary Wood|b. 27 Nov 1785\nd. Oct 1858|p322.htm|Phillips Fitzpatrick|b. 18 Dec 1787\nd. 29 Oct 1835|p2443.htm|Fann(e)y Tranum|b. Apr 1799|p2444.htm|
- Father: Columbus White Mitchell b. 3 October 1816, d. 23 May 1856
- Mother: Sarah B. Fitzpatrick b. 26 September 1819, d. 20 October 1865
- Mary Louisa Mitchell was born on 21 October 1842 in Bullock County, Alabama, at Line Creek.
- Columbus White Mitchell and Sarah B. Fitzpatrick appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Macon County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Mary Louisa Mitchell, Phillips Fitzpatrick Mitchell, Joseph Augustus Mitchell, Columbus White Mitchell and Fannie Cecilia Julia Mitchell.
- Sarah B. Fitzpatrick appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Ramah, Montgomery County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Mary Louisa Mitchell, Columbus White Mitchell, Fannie Cecilia Julia Mitchell, Sarah Emera Mitchell, Elizabeth Elmore Mitchell, Phillips Fitzpatrick Mitchell and Joseph Augustus Mitchell.
- She married Samuel Thomas Williamson on 10 September 1861.
- Mary Louisa Mitchell died on 17 December 1915 at age 73 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama.
- She was buried at Verbena Cemetery in Verbena, Chilton County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 15 May 2011
Family: Samuel Thomas Williamson b. 12 January 1832, d. 14 June 1896