Mordecai D. Farris
M, b. 22 August 1810, d. circa 1851
Mordecai D. Farris|b. 22 Aug 1810\nd. c 1851|p23166.htm||||Sarah (?)|b. c 1774|p23181.htm|||||||||||||
- Mother: Sarah (?) b. circa 1774
- Mordecai D. Farris was born on 22 August 1810 in South Carolina.
- He married Jane J. Rembert, daughter of Abijah Rembert II and Sarah Gayle, on 28 January 1836 in Lowndes County, Alabama.
- Mordecai D. Farris and Jane J. Rembert appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Lowndes District, Lowndes County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Tecumseh L. Fairris, Sylvester L. Farris, George A. Farris, Elizabeth Geiger and Sarah (?).
- Mordecai D. Farris died circa 1851.
- His wife Jane J. Rembert became a widow at his death.
- Mordecai D. Farris died on 28 April 1857 at age 46 in Lowndes County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 13 Apr 2012