Almer F. Childers
M, b. July 1873
Almer F. Childers|b. Jul 1873|p22823.htm|Jefferson Pierce Childers|b. 23 Nov 1841\nd. 10 Dec 1913|p12710.htm|Elizabeth Louisa Bell|b. c 1845|p22786.htm|Douglas Childers|b. 19 Oct 1819|p12707.htm|Amanda Cheshire|b. 15 Aug 1822\nd. 26 Dec 1896|p12708.htm|James H. Bell|b. c 1821\nd. 1 Oct 1897|p22784.htm|Sarah A. E. McGill|b. c 1825|p22785.htm|
- Father: Jefferson Pierce Childers b. 23 November 1841, d. 10 December 1913
- Mother: Elizabeth Louisa Bell b. circa 1845
- Almer F. Childers was born in July 1873 in Texas.
- Jefferson Pierce Childers and Elizabeth Louisa Bell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Almer F. Childers, Thacker V. Childers, Homer W. Childers and Benjamin F. Cheshire.
- Thacker V. Childers appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Harris County, Texas. Other members of the household included Almer F. Childers, Effie Williams, Thacker Winton Childers, Mary Ross Childers and Homer W. Childers. Also in the household was one female domestic servant.
- He was a grocery clerk, according to the 1900 census.
- Last Edited: 30 Jan 2012