F, b. 24 September 1851, d. 19 September 1927
Narcissa Childers|b. 24 Sep 1851\nd. 19 Sep 1927|p22781.htm|Douglas Childers|b. 19 Oct 1819|p12707.htm|Amanda Cheshire|b. 15 Aug 1822\nd. 26 Dec 1896|p12708.htm|||||||Richard J. Cheshire|b. c 1803\nd. c 1868|p4376.htm|Matilda Dunham|b. c 1804\nd. c 1861|p5310.htm|
- Father: Douglas Childers b. 19 October 1819
- Mother: Amanda Cheshire b. 15 August 1822, d. 26 December 1896
- Narcissa Childers was born on 24 September 1851 in Georgia.
- Douglas Childers and Amanda Cheshire appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Montgomery PO, Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Narcissa Childers, Reuben Childers, Jefferson Pierce Childers, Mary James Childers, Adner A. Childers, William Franklin Childers and Henrietta L. Childers.
- Douglas Childers and Amanda Cheshire appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Danville Precinct, Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Narcissa Childers, William Franklin Childers.
- She married Harry Burton Roberts.
- Narcissa Childers died on 19 September 1927 at age 75 in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas, at 770 Washington Boulevard at her residence. . Her death was officially witnessed by William Paschal Daniels.
- She was buried at Magnolia Cemetery in Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 25 Jan 2012