Tom Temple Adams Jr.
M, b. 1 January 1926, d. 10 June 2008
Tom Temple Adams Jr.|b. 1 Jan 1926\nd. 10 Jun 2008|p22567.htm|Tom Temple Adams|b. 4 Jan 1898\nd. 13 Sep 1973|p1733.htm|Sherrille (?)|b. 1897\nd. 1977|p19931.htm|Walter B. Adams|b. 16 May 1857\nd. 31 Oct 1906|p1665.htm|Lizzie Cook|b. 10 Dec 1865\nd. 17 Aug 1945|p1732.htm|||||||
- Father: Tom Temple Adams b. 4 January 1898, d. 13 September 1973
- Mother: Sherrille (?) b. 1897, d. 1977
- Tom Temple Adams Jr. was born on 1 January 1926 in Texas.
- Lizzie Cook appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Devine, Medina County, Texas. Other members of the household included Tom Temple Adams Jr., Tom Temple Adams and Sherrille (?). Also in the household are Lizzie Cook Adams' sister, widow Dawn Marshall, and her children Elizabeth (age 13) and William (9), not yet recorded.
- Tom Temple Adams Jr. died on 10 June 2008 at age 82 in Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico.
- The following appeared on 20 July 2008 in the San San Antonio Express-News: After a long and illustrious life, Tom Temple Adams Jr. born 1-1-1926 died on June 10, 2008 at the age of 82. He was living in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he is survived by his two daughters, Holly and Erin Adams and grandchildren, Max Corney, Sage Simpson and Kit Corney. Tom was born in Temple, Texas and graduated from Baylor University with a degree in journalism. After residing in San Antonio, Texas during most of his life, he moved to Albuquerque in his later years to be closer to his daughters. He worked as a journalist briefly at "The Cattleman" magazine, subsequently selling land and cattle across the globe. Tom will be missed for his wonderful way with words and his hilarious sense of humor. He lived life with a zest and spirit that will never be forgotten. He will be dearly missed by those who had the great fortune to know him.
- Last Edited: 11 Dec 2011