A. Harold Montgomery
M, b. 19 April 1911, d. 17 December 1995
A. Harold Montgomery|b. 19 Apr 1911\nd. 17 Dec 1995|p22162.htm|Allie Hampton Montgomery|b. 15 Feb 1878\nd. Feb 1964|p1541.htm|Martha Belle Dean|b. 14 Jan 1877\nd. 9 Nov 1956|p1542.htm|(?) Montgomery|b. s 1855\nd. bt 1877 - 1879|p1540.htm|Juniata R. Whittington|b. 8 Dec 1854\nd. 12 Feb 1926|p1463.htm|Thomas Dean|b. 1 Jan 1847\nd. 27 Mar 1924|p22938.htm|Rachel Phipps|b. 1 Mar 1852\nd. 11 Nov 1933|p22939.htm|
- Father: Allie Hampton Montgomery b. 15 February 1878, d. February 1964
- Mother: Martha Belle Dean b. 14 January 1877, d. 9 November 1956
- A. Harold Montgomery was born on 19 April 1911 in Harris County, Texas.
- Allie Hampton Montgomery and Martha Belle Dean appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Benton, Bossier Parish, Louisiana. Other members of the household included A. Harold Montgomery, Jennie Mae Montgomery, Allie Crosland Montgomery, Audrey D. Montgomery, Josephine Olivette Montgomery, Imogene Montgomery and Roberta G. Montgomery.
- Allie Hampton Montgomery and Martha Belle Dean appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Benton, Bossier Parish, Louisiana, at Sixth Street. Other members of the household included A. Harold Montgomery, Josephine Olivette Montgomery, Imogene Montgomery and Roberta G. Montgomery.
- He married Azalee Wilson on 14 February 1945.
- A. Harold Montgomery became a widower at the 31 August 1985 death of his wife Azalee Wilson.
- A. Harold Montgomery died on 17 December 1995 at age 84.
- He was buried at Haughton Cemetery in Bossier Parish, Louisiana.
- A. Harold Montgomery, Sr. (April 19, 1911—December 17, 1995), was an agricultural businessman and a Louisiana state senator, who is remembered as an outspoken conservative within his state's dominant Democratic Party. He represented District 36 (Bossier and Webster parishes and, later, part of Bienville Parish) in three nonconsecutive terms in the Senate, 1960–1968 and 1972–1976.
- Last Edited: 20 Apr 2012
Family: Azalee Wilson b. 1902, d. 1985