Audrey Lois Ward
F, b. 19 October 1916, d. 9 June 2003
Audrey Lois Ward|b. 19 Oct 1916\nd. 9 Jun 2003|p22.htm|Blake Zenella Ward|b. 5 Feb 1883\nd. 15 Jun 1955|p7.htm|Hattie Agnes Teague|b. Jun 1891\nd. 1917|p6.htm|Oscar Z. Ward|b. 1 Jan 1857\nd. 29 Mar 1944|p1055.htm|Martha A. Moore|b. 2 Jun 1856\nd. 7 Feb 1931|p1056.htm|John D. Teague|b. 10 Jun 1856\nd. 3 Apr 1939|p23.htm|Mary T. Whitfield|b. 21 Jul 1863\nd. 9 Sep 1940|p24.htm|
Audrey Lois Ward Page Drosihn, 1916-2003
- Father: Blake Zenella Ward b. 5 February 1883, d. 15 June 1955
- Mother: Hattie Agnes Teague b. June 1891, d. 1917
- Audrey Lois Ward was born on 19 October 1916 in Richards, Grimes County, Texas.
- Oscar Zenella Ward and Martha A. Moore appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at 2110 Clinton Avenue. Other members of the household included Audrey Lois Ward, John Herbert Ward, Rex H. Ward and Lois Irma Ward.
- After her mother's death, Audrey was raised by the Ward family, pictured here about 1920 with her grandmother Martha Ward.
- Oscar Zenella Ward and Martha A. Moore appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Rusk County, Texas, at State Highway 43 next door to his son Rex.. Other members of the household included Audrey Lois Ward.
- Ward and Whitfield cousins were photographed about 1931 in Richards.
- She married Robert Chester Easley, son of Charles Brigance Easley and Mary Jane Wood, on 19 November 1935 in Navasota, Grimes County, Texas, at First Methodist Church, with Pastor W. G. Fletcher officiating... The marriage apparently was of short duration..
- She married Jack D. Page, son of Jonathan Seaborn Page and Effie Page, circa 1936.
- She married Cecil Drosihn, son of Joseph Frank Drosihn and Dorinda Isabell Jones, circa 1941.
- In 1943, Cecil Drosihn was serving in the US Navy, pictured here with his wife Audrey and daughter.
- She officially witnessed the death of Blake Zenella Ward on 15 June 1955 at 2402 McKinley in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas; at his residence.
- The SSDI lists Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, as the last residence of record of Audrey Lois Ward.
- Audrey Lois Ward died on 9 June 2003 at age 86 in Tarrant County, Texas.
- She was buried at Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park in Colleyville, Tarrant County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 26 Apr 2012