F, b. 3 January 1892, d. 1 April 1972
Cleve George|b. 3 Jan 1892\nd. 1 Apr 1972|p21001.htm|James H. George|b. Oct 1841|p11616.htm|Ida R. Nelms|b. Sep 1855|p11615.htm|||||||S. A. Nelms|b. c 1818|p11619.htm|Rahamah B. (?)|b. Jul 1824|p11618.htm|
- Cleve George appeared Montgomery, Alabama, City Directory at 210 Fairview Avenue listed as widow of Henry..
- Cleve George was born on 3 January 1892 in Alabama.
- She married Harvey Morris Blue, son of John Howard Blue and Mary Wood Cook, on 6 June 1914 in Linden, Marengo County, Alabama.
- The following appeared on 7 June 1914 in The Montgomery Advertiser: Friends in Montgomery have received news of the marriage in Linden yesterday of Harvey Blue of this city and Miss Cleavie George of Linden. Both are well known here, where they have many friends and relatives. Mr. Blue has for some weeks been connected with the State Tax Commission in the capacity of special agent.
- Cleve George and Harvey Morris Blue appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama, at 119 Williamson boarding in the household of railroad machinist James C. Dorsey.
- Cleve George became a widow at the 2 July 1938 death of her husband Harvey Morris Blue.
- Cleve George died on 1 April 1972 at age 80 in Elmore, Elmore County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 5 May 2011
Family: Harvey Morris Blue b. 22 October 1884, d. 2 July 1938