John Milton McIndoo
M, b. 6 February 1843, d. 24 April 1923
John Milton McIndoo|b. 6 Feb 1843\nd. 24 Apr 1923|p20138.htm|Milton McIndoo|b. c 19 Jun 1817\nd. 17 Feb 1843|p20137.htm|Sarah L. Perry|b. 15 Jun 1823\nd. 22 Jun 1857|p20136.htm|Jacob McIndoo|b. c 1786\nd. 14 Aug 1827|p20144.htm|Margaret McDowell|b. 1792\nd. 1849|p20145.htm|Ransom Perry|b. 6 Feb 1784\nd. c Jul 1854|p7034.htm|Katharine E. Martin|b. 8 Apr 1791\nd. 22 Feb 1844|p20131.htm|
- Father: Milton McIndoo b. circa 19 June 1817, d. 17 February 1843
- Mother: Sarah L. Perry b. 15 June 1823, d. 22 June 1857
- John Milton McIndoo was born on 6 February 1843 in Franklin County, Ohio.
- Sarah L. Perry and William Alexander appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Columbus Township, Bartholomew County, Indiana, enumerated next to Sarah's brother Simeon Perry.. Other members of the household included John Milton McIndoo, Simeon Perry Alexander and Mary E. Alexander. Also in the household were William's children Mary and James Alexander, and his father William W. Alexander.
- He married Elizabeth Caroline Cunningham on 18 September 1864 in Iroquois County, Illinois.
- John Milton McIndoo died on 24 April 1923 at age 80 in Dakota County, Minnesota.
- His wife Elizabeth Caroline Cunningham became a widow at his death.
- Last Edited: 2 Mar 2011
Family: Elizabeth Caroline Cunningham b. 9 January 1847, d. 13 July 1935