Hodge Rayburn Adams
M, b. circa 1849, d. 22 June 1903
Hodge Rayburn Adams|b. c 1849\nd. 22 Jun 1903|p19958.htm|Elisha Berryman Adams|b. 31 Jan 1823\nd. 21 Jun 1906|p19955.htm|Nancy Ann Collins|b. 7 Sep 1828\nd. 13 Jun 1901|p19956.htm|Hodge R. Adams|b. 18 Mar 1791\nd. 2 Apr 1871|p11868.htm|Elizabeth D. Smith|b. c 1798\nd. 16 Jul 1866|p19947.htm|Moses Collins||p19969.htm|Elizabeth Zachary||p19970.htm|
- Father: Elisha Berryman Adams b. 31 January 1823, d. 21 June 1906
- Mother: Nancy Ann Collins b. 7 September 1828, d. 13 June 1901
- Hodge Rayburn Adams was born circa 1849 in Texas.
- Elisha Berryman Adams and Nancy Ann Collins appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Harrison County, Texas, enumerated next to Elisha's parents.. Other members of the household included Hodge Rayburn Adams, L. H. Adams.
- He married Emma (?) circa 1874.
- Hodge Rayburn Adams died on 22 June 1903.
- His wife Emma (?) became a widow at his death.
- He was buried at Logansport Cemetery in Logansport, DeSoto Parish, Louisiana.
- Last Edited: 18 Feb 2011