M, b. 10 May 1786, d. circa 1827
William Edwards|b. 10 May 1786\nd. c 1827|p18922.htm|William Edwards|b. 31 Jul 1752\nd. 14 Jan 1828|p18842.htm|Sarah Gennette|b. 31 Mar 1752\nd. 21 Jan 1826|p18843.htm|||||||||||||
- Father: William Edwards b. 31 July 1752, d. 14 January 1828
- Mother: Sarah Gennette b. 31 March 1752, d. 21 January 1826
- William Edwards was born on 10 May 1786.
- He married Margaret Hassell on 13 September 1806 in Sumner County, Tennessee.
- William Edwards died circa 1827.
- On 20 October 1827, William Edwards prepared a will, summarized as follows: leaving bequests to his daughter Loveny Mitchell, grandson Prestley Hassell, granddaughter Charlotte Green, Harriett Looney, and four children of his deceased son William Edwards (Montalbot, Richard, William and Malvina), with the entire residue of his property to his youngest daughter Sally Douglass; he appointed his two sons-in-law, Reuben Douglass and William H. Douglass, executors. The will was recorded in Sumner County, Tennessee, during the February term, 1828. [Although the first bequest apparently has no recipient, likely it was his eldest daughter Elizabeth who is otherwise unmentioned, although her husband Reuben is named one of the executors.]
- Last Edited: 12 Oct 2010