Anna A. Hall
F, b. 15 November 1841, d. 29 July 1893
Anna A. Hall|b. 15 Nov 1841\nd. 29 Jul 1893|p1865.htm|William Bolling Hall|b. 28 Oct 1818\nd. 26 Apr 1885|p806.htm|Mary Bibb Hall|b. 17 Aug 1821\nd. 9 Jan 1909|p774.htm|William T. Hall|b. 4 Jun 1790\nd. 3 Oct 1836|p799.htm|Sarah J. Sasnett|b. 22 Apr 1797\nd. 9 Aug 1843|p803.htm|Bolling Hall|b. 25 Dec 1767\nd. 25 Feb 1836|p224.htm|Jane Abercrombie|b. 25 Dec 1781\nd. 30 Oct 1841|p225.htm|
- Father: William Bolling Hall b. 28 October 1818, d. 26 April 1885
- Mother: Mary Bibb Hall b. 17 August 1821, d. 9 January 1909
- Anna A. Hall was born on 15 November 1841 in Montgomery County, Alabama.
- She married George Washington Brown, son of Dr. Thomas Brown and Eliza Dixon Hall, on 3 December 1857 in Autauga County, Alabama. They were double cousins. George and Anna's mothers were sisters (daughters of Bolling Hall), and Bolling Hall's brother Dixon was Anna's paternal great grandfather..
- On Friday, 21 January 1859, Green Wood recorded: "George W. Borwn & Wife arrived today," and on the following day, "G. W. Brown's negros got here today."
- On Thursday, 17 February 1859, Green Wood recorded: "George W. Brown & Lady left for Alabama."
- William Bolling Hall and Mary Bibb Hall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Robinson Springs, Autauga County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Anna A. Hall, Sarah Hall, Bolling Hall, Absolom Hall, Mary Hall, Joseph Hall, Emma Hall, George Hall, William Hall, Ella Hall, George Washington Brown and Mary Brown.
- George Washington Brown and Anna A. Hall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Eliza D. Brown, Annie M. Brown and Thomas Brown. Also living in the household was M. A. Davis (male), age 37, born in Alabama, "at home."
- George Washington Brown and Anna A. Hall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Robinson Springs, Elmore County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Eliza D. Brown, Annie M. Brown, Mary O. Brown, Thomas Brown, Ella J. Brown, George Washington Brown, Sarah H. Brown and Jennie Bolling Brown.
- She was buried at Hall-Rawlinson Cemetery in Millbrook, Elmore County, Alabama.
- Anna A. Hall died on 29 July 1893 at age 51 in Elmore County, Alabama.
- Her husband George Washington Brown became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 28 Apr 2012
- Charts: Descendants of ABERCROMBIE Charles & Edwina Malinda "Dicey" Booth (#1), Descendants of ABERCROMBIE Charles & Edwina Malinda "Dicey" Booth (#2)
Family: George Washington Brown b. 31 August 1832, d. 8 December 1906
- Mary Brown b. circa 1859
- Eliza D. Brown b. 5 October 1862
- Annie M. Brown b. circa 1867
- Mary O. Brown b. January 1869
- Thomas Brown b. January 1870
- Ella J. Brown b. circa 1872
- George Washington Brown+ b. 19 August 1874, d. 21 August 1938
- Sarah H. Brown+ b. circa 1876
- Jennie Bolling Brown b. 21 June 1879, d. 13 April 1901