Mary Elizabeth Ruan
F, b. February 1893, d. 6 February 1919
Mary Elizabeth Ruan|b. Feb 1893\nd. 6 Feb 1919|p18573.htm|John Gibbs Ruan|b. Dec 1847\nd. 2 Feb 1907|p17960.htm|Rebecca Tinsley|b. 14 May 1850\nd. 24 Jan 1905|p17963.htm|John G. Ruan|b. 5 Jan 1798\nd. 28 Oct 1868|p17958.htm|Amanda M. Kilbee|b. 9 Nov 1817\nd. 18 Mar 1899|p17957.htm|William B. Tinsley|b. 12 Jul 1807\nd. 17 Nov 1864|p17969.htm|Sarah G. Davies|b. 2 Mar 1816\nd. 2 Nov 1878|p17970.htm|
- Father: John Gibbs Ruan b. December 1847, d. 2 February 1907
- Mother: Rebecca Tinsley b. 14 May 1850, d. 24 January 1905
- Mary Elizabeth Ruan was born in February 1893 in Georgia.
- John Gibbs Ruan and Rebecca Tinsley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Macon, Bibb County, Georgia, at First Street. Other members of the household included Mary Elizabeth Ruan, Rebecca Tinsley Ruan, John Gibbs Ruan Jr., Sidney Ruan and Albert Gibbs Ruan.
- Mary Eliza Ruan and Annie Campbell Ruan appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Smyrna, Cobb County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Mary Elizabeth Ruan. Elizabeth was the orphaned daughter of their brother John.
- Mary Elizabeth Ruan died on 6 February 1919.
- The following appeared on 14 February 1919 in The Marietta Journal: Died on February the sixth Mary Elizabeth Ruan, daughter of the late John G. and Rebecca Tinsley Ruan. Interment in Macon Georgia.
And elsewhere in the same edition: (Smyrna) We deeply regret to chronicle the death of Miss Elizabeth Ruan, one of our brightest and sweetest young women, and extend to her family the heart-felt sympathy of many friends.
- Last Edited: 27 Aug 2012