Annie Howard Blue
F, b. May 1887, d. 16 August 1955
Annie Howard Blue|b. May 1887\nd. 16 Aug 1955|p18235.htm|John Howard Blue|b. c 1849|p2485.htm|Mary Wood Cook|b. Apr 1855\nd. 13 Jan 1926|p2484.htm|Oliver R. Blue|b. 24 Mar 1822\nd. 8 Jan 1893|p11430.htm|Ann (?)|b. c 1826|p11431.htm|Andrew J. Cook|b. c 1815\nd. Apr 1860|p2467.htm|Sarah J. E. Mitchell|b. 14 Feb 1822\nd. 17 Jan 1873|p2466.htm|
- Annie Howard Blue was born in May 1887 in Alabama.
- Mary Wood Cook appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama, at 116 South Perry Street. Other members of the household included Annie Howard Blue, John Howard Blue Jr., Kate Blue, Harvey Morris Blue, George Eason Blue and Florence Blue.
- The following appeared on 20 June 1907 in The Montgomery Advertiser: Miss Annie Howard Blue has returned from Birmingham where she has been visiting Miss Roberta Adams.
- She married John Sidney Adams on 11 September 1907 in Montgomery County, Alabama.
- The following appeared on 6 August 1916 in The Montgomery Advertiser: Mrs. Mary W. Blue has gone to Cleveland, Ohio, to visit her daughter, Mrs. Sidney Adams.
- The following appeared on 7 October 1923 in The Montgomery Advertiser: Mrs. Mary Blue has returned home from a two months visit to Oklahoma and Ohio. In Oklahoma she was the guest of her daughter, Mrs. R. V. Moore, while in Cleveland, Ohio, she visited another daughter, Mrs. Sid Adams. Mrs. Blue said she had the grandest time and that she particularly enjoyed a ride of 1200 miles that she made on the Pan American in 31 hours. Mrs. Blue always derives so much pleasure from her trips and talks so interestingly about them that her friends are doubly glad when she comes back home.
- Annie Howard Blue died on 16 August 1955 at age 68 in Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 24 May 2011
Family: John Sidney Adams