Christine M. Darin
F, b. 24 May 1915, d. 28 April 2000
Christine M. Darin|b. 24 May 1915\nd. 28 Apr 2000|p17726.htm|Giovanni da Rin|b. 1 Jun 1880\nd. Jun 1964|p17676.htm|Jennie Margaret Agnoli|b. 20 Oct 1882\nd. 17 Jun 1935|p17680.htm|Bartholomeo da Rin||p15958.htm|Unknown (?)||p17672.htm|||||||
- Father: Giovanni da Rin b. 1 June 1880, d. June 1964
- Mother: Jennie Margaret Agnoli b. 20 October 1882, d. 17 June 1935
- Christine M. Darin was born on 24 May 1915 in Indiana.
- Giovanni da Rin and Jennie Margaret Agnoli appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Anderson, Madison County, Indiana, at 1724 Hendricks Street. Other members of the household included Christine M. Darin, Annie Darin, Rosalie Darin, Emma M. Darin and Josephine Darin.
- She married James Ralph Holsclaw say 1958.
- The following appeared in a local newspaper: Mrs. Lula Frances Darin, 86, of Old Paris Indiana, died Monday morning, Mar 15 1971, at the Scott County Hospital, Scottsburg Indiana. Where she had been a patient for eight days. Mrs. Darin was born 2 Jan 1885 in Leroy Kansas, the daughter of Thomas and Emma Burchan Carter. She was a member of the Baptist Church. The funrel was held at Dowd Funeral Home, North Vernon, Indiana, at 2 p.m. Wednesday, with Rev. Ned Buckner, pastor of Coffee Creek Baptist Church, conducting services. Burial was in Coffee Creek Cemetery. Surviving are one stepson, Thomas Darin, Scottsburg, Indiana, R6, stepdaughters Doris Stahl, Brownstown Indiana, Josephine Jewell, Clarksville Indiana, Christine Holsclaw, Austin Indiana, Rosalie Surber, Austin Indiana, Emma Berry, Phoenix Arz, and Grace St.Clair, Fort Pierce.
- Christine M. Darin became a widow at the 29 October 1990 death of her husband James Ralph Holsclaw.
- The SSDI lists Deputy, Jefferson County, Indiana, as the last residence of record of Christine M. Darin.
- Christine M. Darin died on 28 April 2000 at age 84.
- Last Edited: 11 May 2010
Family: James Ralph Holsclaw b. 31 March 1917, d. 29 October 1990