William Polk Hardeman Jr.
M, b. 30 August 1869, d. 8 May 1953
William Polk Hardeman Jr.|b. 30 Aug 1869\nd. 8 May 1953|p17307.htm|Gen. Willliam Polk Hardeman|b. 4 Nov 1816\nd. 8 Apr 1898|p7799.htm|Sarah Ann Hamilton|b. c 1832\nd. 8 Nov 1869|p17260.htm|Thomas J. Hardeman|b. 31 Jan 1788\nd. 15 Jan 1854|p17257.htm|Mary O. Polk|b. 6 Apr 1786\nd. 24 Sep 1835|p17258.htm|John C. Hamilton|b. c 1805|p17309.htm|Ann B. Good|b. c 1810|p17308.htm|
- Father: Gen. Willliam Polk Hardeman b. 4 November 1816, d. 8 April 1898
- Mother: Sarah Ann Hamilton b. circa 1832, d. 8 November 1869
- William Polk Hardeman Jr. was born on 30 August 1869 in Prairie Lea, Caldwell County, Texas.
- He was known as William Hardeman Folts having been raised by his aunt and her husband.
- Thomas W. Folts and Mary Etta Hamilton appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Galveston, Texas, and domestic servant Stella Hardeman, age 15.. Other members of the household included William Polk Hardeman Jr.
- Thomas W. Folts and Mary Etta Hamilton appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at Burnet Street. Other members of the household included William Polk Hardeman Jr., Will Ella Hardeman, Tullius Leonora Hardeman and Ann B. Good.
- He officially witnessed the death of Tullius Leonora Hardeman on 15 November 1921 at Baylor Hospital in Dallas, Texas.
- At the time of his death William Polk Hardeman Jr. was living in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at 3809 Avenue G.
- William Polk Hardeman Jr. died on 8 May 1953 at age 83 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at Seton Hospital informant Tom Folts.
- He was buried at Oakwood Cemetery in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 21 Feb 2010