Will Ella Hardeman
F, b. 29 April 1863, d. 27 June 1947
Will Ella Hardeman|b. 29 Apr 1863\nd. 27 Jun 1947|p17305.htm|Willliam Polk Hardeman|b. 4 Nov 1816\nd. 8 Apr 1898|p7799.htm|Sarah Ann Hamilton|b. c 1832\nd. 8 Nov 1869|p17260.htm|Thomas J. Hardeman|b. 31 Jan 1788\nd. 15 Jan 1854|p17257.htm|Mary O. Polk|b. 6 Apr 1786\nd. 24 Sep 1835|p17258.htm|John C. Hamilton|b. c 1805|p17309.htm|Ann B. Good|b. c 1810|p17308.htm|
- Father: Willliam Polk Hardeman b. 4 November 1816, d. 8 April 1898
- Mother: Sarah Ann Hamilton b. circa 1832, d. 8 November 1869
- Will Ella Hardeman was born on 29 April 1863 in Guadalupe County, Texas.
- Emma Susan Hardeman and Joseph Crawford Roberts appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Seguin PO, Guadalupe County, Texas. Other members of the household included Will Ella Hardeman, Willliam Polk Hardeman, Thomas Johnston Hardeman, John Hamilton Hardeman and Tullius Leonora Hardeman.
- Thomas W. Folts and Mary Etta Hamilton appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at Burnet Street. Other members of the household included Will Ella Hardeman, Tullius Leonora Hardeman, William Polk Hardeman Jr. and Ann B. Good.
- She married (?) Searight on 5 January 1887 in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Will Ella Hardeman died on 27 June 1947 at age 84 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at 1104 Lavaca.
- She was buried at Oakwood Cemetery in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 21 Feb 2010
Family: (?) Searight