Thomas Johnston Hardeman
M, b. 25 December 1858, d. 15 February 1939
Thomas Johnston Hardeman|b. 25 Dec 1858\nd. 15 Feb 1939|p17280.htm|Willliam Polk Hardeman|b. 4 Nov 1816\nd. 8 Apr 1898|p7799.htm|Sarah Ann Hamilton|b. c 1832\nd. 8 Nov 1869|p17260.htm|Thomas J. Hardeman|b. 31 Jan 1788\nd. 15 Jan 1854|p17257.htm|Mary O. Polk|b. 6 Apr 1786\nd. 24 Sep 1835|p17258.htm|John C. Hamilton|b. c 1805|p17309.htm|Ann B. Good|b. c 1810|p17308.htm|
- Father: Willliam Polk Hardeman b. 4 November 1816, d. 8 April 1898
- Mother: Sarah Ann Hamilton b. circa 1832, d. 8 November 1869
- Thomas Johnston Hardeman was born on 25 December 1858 in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Willliam Polk Hardeman and Sarah Ann Hamilton appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Seguin PO, Guadalupe County, Texas, and carpenter James M. Glasgow.. Other members of the household included Thomas Johnston Hardeman, Clara Rebecca Hardeman, Emma Susan Hardeman and John Hamilton Hardeman.
- Emma Susan Hardeman and Joseph Crawford Roberts appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Seguin PO, Guadalupe County, Texas. Other members of the household included Thomas Johnston Hardeman, Willliam Polk Hardeman, John Hamilton Hardeman, Tullius Leonora Hardeman and Will Ella Hardeman.
- He married Eliza Finney Lyman circa 1884.
- Thomas Johnston Hardeman became a widower at the 19 January 1912 death of his wife Eliza Finney Lyman.
- Thomas Johnston Hardeman died on 15 February 1939 at age 80 in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 21 Feb 2010
Family: Eliza Finney Lyman b. 2 November 1867, d. 19 January 1912