Sarah A. Vanorden
F, b. between 1822 and 1825, d. 23 September 1844
Sarah A. Vanorden|b. bt 1822 - 1825\nd. 23 Sep 1844|p1647.htm|Peter Vanorden|b. 23 Jun 1795\nd. 11 Jul 1846|p1524.htm|Marcia Pegues|b. 3 Feb 1800\nd. Sep 1857|p1523.htm|(?) Vanorden|b. s 1775|p1755.htm|Unknown (?)|b. s 1775|p1757.htm|William Pegues|b. 29 Nov 1775\nd. 4 Nov 1857|p1517.htm|Sarah Speed|b. c 1777|p1521.htm|
- Father: Peter Vanorden b. 23 June 1795, d. 11 July 1846
- Mother: Marcia Pegues b. 3 February 1800, d. September 1857
- Sarah A. Vanorden was born between 1822 and 1825 in South Carolina.
- She married an unknown person circa 21 August 1838 in Perry County, Alabama.
- Thomas Whitaker Brodnax and Sarah A. Vanorden appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1840 in Perry County, Alabama. Other (counted but unnamed) members of the household apparently included Ann Eliza Brodnax.
- Sarah A. Vanorden died on 23 September 1844 in Perry County, Alabama, near Uniontown.
- Her husband Thomas Whitaker Brodnax became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 21 Feb 2013