Robert Edwin Lee McNeese
M, b. circa 1867
Robert Edwin Lee McNeese|b. c 1867|p15954.htm|Edwin McNeese|b. Oct 1822\nd. bt 1876 - 1880|p7225.htm|Mary E. Marshall|b. 3 Mar 1833|p7226.htm|John McNeese Jr.|b. 28 Mar 1787|p7210.htm|Elizabeth Parrott|b. c 1787\nd. c 1837|p7224.htm|||||||
- Father: Edwin McNeese b. October 1822, d. between 1876 and 1880
- Mother: Mary E. Marshall b. 3 March 1833
- Robert Edwin Lee McNeese was born circa 1867 in Texas.
- Edwin McNeese and Mary E. Marshall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Evergreen PO, Washington County, Texas. Other members of the household included Robert Edwin Lee McNeese, Thomas McNeese, Benjamin Franklin McNeese, Edith McNeese and John McNeese.
- Mary E. Marshall appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Lee County, Texas, and also widowed son-in-law John Sapp, age 30, and his child Charles, age 2.. Other members of the household included Robert Edwin Lee McNeese, John McNeese and Francis McNeese.
- He was attending school and working on the farm, according to the 1880 census.
- Last Edited: 30 Jul 2009