Annie Lou Paul
F, b. 11 March 1876, d. 4 April 1963
Annie Lou Paul|b. 11 Mar 1876\nd. 4 Apr 1963|p15934.htm|Andrew Addison Paul|b. 26 Feb 1835\nd. 15 Oct 1916|p15877.htm|Amanda Batts|b. 26 Sep 1840\nd. 8 Oct 1916|p15911.htm|Andrew L. Paul|b. 12 Feb 1809\nd. c 1849|p2068.htm|Elizabeth A. Harris|b. c 1811|p15873.htm|John Batts|b. 11 Sep 1814\nd. 19 May 1878|p15918.htm|Mary Livingston|b. 23 Apr 1815\nd. 6 Nov 1898|p15919.htm|
- Father: Andrew Addison Paul b. 26 February 1835, d. 15 October 1916
- Mother: Amanda Batts b. 26 September 1840, d. 8 October 1916
- Annie Lou Paul was born on 11 March 1876 in Lee County, Georgia, or possibly a year earlier or later.
- Andrew Addison Paul and Amanda Batts appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Lee County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Annie Lou Paul, Fannie T. Paul, Elizabeth Paul, William Walker Paul, Florence Bennett Paul, George Whitaker Paul, Nettie Moore Paul and Sarah E. Ladd.
- She married Francis M. Mims, son of George P. Mims and Jane James, on 25 March 1896 in Lee County, Georgia.
- Francis M. Mims and Annie Lou Paul appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Chokee, Lee County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Mary Adis Mims and George Whitaker Paul.
- Annie Lou Paul became a widow at the 27 August 1905 death of her husband Francis M. Mims.
- Annie Lou Paul appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Leesburg, Lee County, Georgia, enumerated next to her parents.. Other members of the household included Mary Adis Mims, Francis M. Mims, Florence Bennett Paul and Pauline Page. Also in the household were two boarders and a female domestic servant.
- She married George M. Sparks circa 1911.
- George M. Sparks and Annie Lou Paul appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Arlington, Early County, Georgia, at Main & Depot Street. Other members of the household included Mary Adis Mims and Francis M. Mims.
- Annie Lou Paul died on 4 April 1963 at age 87 in Early County, Georgia.
- Last Edited: 15 Feb 2011