Florence Bennett Paul
F, b. 2 February 1872, d. 9 July 1947
Florence Bennett Paul|b. 2 Feb 1872\nd. 9 Jul 1947|p15932.htm|Andrew Addison Paul|b. 26 Feb 1835\nd. 15 Oct 1916|p15877.htm|Amanda Batts|b. 26 Sep 1840\nd. 8 Oct 1916|p15911.htm|Andrew L. Paul|b. 12 Feb 1809\nd. c 1849|p2068.htm|Elizabeth A. Harris|b. c 1811|p15873.htm|John Batts|b. 11 Sep 1814\nd. 19 May 1878|p15918.htm|Mary Livingston|b. 23 Apr 1815\nd. 6 Nov 1898|p15919.htm|
- Father: Andrew Addison Paul b. 26 February 1835, d. 15 October 1916
- Mother: Amanda Batts b. 26 September 1840, d. 8 October 1916
- Florence Bennett Paul was born on 2 February 1872 in Lee County, Georgia.
- Andrew Addison Paul and Amanda Batts appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Lee County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Florence Bennett Paul, Fannie T. Paul, Elizabeth Paul, William Walker Paul, George Whitaker Paul, Annie Lou Paul, Nettie Moore Paul and Sarah E. Ladd.
- She married Silas M. Page on 22 February 1891.
- Silas M. Page and Florence Bennett Paul appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Chokee, Lee County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Pauline Page.
- Florence Bennett Paul became a widow at the between 1900 and 1910 death of her husband Silas M. Page.
- Annie Lou Paul appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Leesburg, Lee County, Georgia, enumerated next to her parents.. Other members of the household included Florence Bennett Paul, Mary Adis Mims, Francis M. Mims and Pauline Page. Also in the household were two boarders and a female domestic servant.
- Florence Bennett Paul died on 9 July 1947 at age 75 in Lee County, Georgia.
- Last Edited: 14 Feb 2011